Guidelines and Considerations:
- You must be a Pitt State student.
- Do not include your name in the submission or file name.
- Include the title of the piece(s) and its medium in your cover letter.
- We do not accept fan art in any genre.
- Submit up to 5 pieces (must be JPG or PDF) as a part of the same submission. Please state details about the artwork, including size and medium, in the cover letter portion of the submission.
- Artwork should be submitted as a high resolution (300 dpi).
- If sending photographs of your artwork, make sure that the images are high-quality.
- You may submit up to 10 works each semester.
- All of your files can be uploaded in a single submission.